Covid Safety .
We’re committed to ensuring that practical and effective measures are in place to minimise the risk of Covid-19 infection for our staff, customers and general visitors to our event venue.
QUICK GUIDELINES SUMMARY
Please read the below to learn what we do and how you can help to prevent Covid transmission:
- Visitors are welcome to wear a mask when entering our venue, however this isn’t mandatory. (You may see our event staff also in masks, but this is down to their discretion)
- Handwashing areas are provided
- We clean in-between all baking sessions
- Contracted staff are asked to take LF tests if
Our policy is based on the latest government’s guidelines, which include:
- Carry out a Risk Assessment.
- Manage transmission risks when cases rise
- Develop cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures.
- Help staff work from home where possible.
Please contact us if you need a copy of our full Covid Risk Assessment.