Covid Safety .
We’re committed to ensuring that practical and effective measures are in place to minimise the risk of Covid-19 infection for our staff, customers and general visitors to our event venue.
QUICK GUIDELINES SUMMARY
Please read the below to learn what we do and how you can help to prevent Covid transmission:
- All visitors are asked to wear a mask when entering our venue. (bakers may take their mask off at their workstation if tasting, eating or drinking)
- Hand Sanitiser and handwashing areas are provided
- We clean in-between all baking sessions
- Social distance is encouraged
- If you have Covid symptoms or have tested positive within the last ten days then please contact us
Our policy is based on the latest government’s guidelines, which include:
- Carry out a Risk Assessment.
- Encourage wearing of face masks in the venuw
- Develop cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures.
- Help staff work from home where possible.
- Maintain 2m social distancing where possible.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, manage transmission risk.