We’re looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Event Host to join the team at our new live-baking experience event and Baking School in Leeds.
Your role will be to lead the events for up to 40 people a day and help guide participants through our carefully designed baking challenges that last 90minutes.
As our event host, you’ll be greeting guests and will be responsible for the smooth running of these events, whilst offering any baking advice you know and judging their final creation at the end.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be highly passionate and equally personable.
If you’re interested and match the below specification, we’d love to hear from you:
- A team player who can supervise support staff and lead workshop
- Ready and able to help attendees, colleagues and the business, as we work toward social normality
- Ooze passion in what you do and infuse others with your excitement
- Have baking experience, mainly with cakes!
- Able to maintain high standards and manage stock
- Arrange staff cover and give training where required
- Manage all aspects of closing and opening the site, along with following health and safety (covid) measures.
We have a number of roles which can be full-time or part-time, though they will involve working weekends and evenings in shifts. Any experience in baking cakes and producing viennoiserie will be an advantage.
Our customer experience is something we take very seriously, so you’ll need to demonstrate any relevant customer service skills too.
We’re also looking for someone who can bring their own ideas to the kitchen table and help develop new workshops and themes that can run throughout the year.
Salary and role are dependent on the level of experience but will be competitive. This really is a unique opportunity to join a small but growing business and do something that’s different and rewarding.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
All our team member are expected to support the safe implementation of Covid safe measures, which include social distancing, sanitation, disinfecting and cleaning.