Ready, Steady, Bake it is a live-baking experience event and is looking for customer-focused event support staff to help with the running of our sessions.
CASUAL / BANK STAFF REQUIRED.
We’re looking for people who can work part-time roles and can start immediately, with interviews being held as early as this week.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be highly customer-focused as you’ll be taking great care of customers throughout each session.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be supporting with greeting guests as they come in, making sure ingredients are all in place and that everything is washed, clean & tidy. You’ll also be cleaning and preparing for the next session or day.
You can find more info on the Job Spec at the bottom of this page.
You’ll need to also demonstrate that you’re responsible, as you could be dealing with any problems that come your way, under the supervision of our Events Host and Management team.
If that sounds something you’d love to do, and you match the below specification, then please apply with your CV, highlighting your relevant experience.
- Provide a high level of customer service through any guest interactions
- Support the event team with preparation and cleaning
- Welcome attendees and assist with any requests
- Help and support with cleaning or guest requirements during the event
- Keep venue clean and tidy at all times, including floors, surfaces and seating areas
- Preparation of next sessions
- Using the cooking system to check guests and managing signing-in
- Work as part of a team
- Follow food hygiene and health and safety procedures
- Using technology to keep business owners updated on any issues or complaints
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow with the business and take on further Manager or Supervisor positions as we get busier following the easing of national restrictions.
Our opening times are from 8am to 11pm, 7 days a week, and you will be required to work shift patterns.
Due to the high number of applications expected, we’re asking for a minimum of 1 year of retail or customer service experience.
Salary £9 an hour
Reference ID: Events Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 per hour
All our team are expected to support with the implementation of Covid safe measures, which include social distancing, sanitation, disinfecting and cleaning.